Matt has over 15 years of experience in commercial real estate services including appraisal, valuation and consulting. Prior to becoming a property tax consultant, Matt served as the Director of Commercial & BPP Appraisal at the Travis Central Appraisal District where he oversaw the annual valuation of over $100 billion in ad valorem property value. Matt is responsible for ad valorem tax valuation appeals, negotiations, pre/post-acquisition due diligence, litigation support, and property tax exemptions.
- 2022 – Present – Consultant, Morrison & Head, LP
- 2021 – 2022 – Director, Commercial Property Tax, Ryan
- 2010 – 2021 – Director of Commercial & BPP Appraisal, Travis Central Appraisal District
- 2008 – 2010 – Assistant Project Manager, Lamar Technical Services, Inc.
- 2006 – 2008 – Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, Allen, Williford & Seale, Inc.
Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication, Texas A&M University
Designations / Distinctions / Memberships
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant – State of Texas
- National Association of Realtors – Realtor
- Real Estate Council of Austin – Member
- BOMA Austin – Allied Member
- Aggie Real Estate Network – Member
- Williamson County Association of Realtors – Member
- TAAD Conference Committee – Member
- IAAO Conference – Speaker
- TAAO Conference – Speaker
- Texas Rural Chief Appraisers Conference – Speaker