Jessica pairs her real estate experience across asset types, with a client engagement and
communications background, to consult property owners on property tax matters. This includes pre-acquisition due diligence, valuation, appeal preparation, and correspondence with county Appraisal Districts across Texas. She primarily focuses on multifamily portfolios.
Jessica is a licensed property tax consultant and is responsible for client engagement, pre-acquisition due diligence, valuation, appeal preparation, and correspondence with county Appraisal Districts across the state of Texas. Her background in real estate includes multifamily, office, industrial, and self-storage, and her primary focus at Morrison & Head is within the multifamily sector. She is an active member of the Junior League of Dallas.
- 2023 – Present – Morrison & Head, LP
- 2020 – 2022 – Vice President, Stream Realty Partners
- 2017 – 2020 – Humphreys & Partners Architects
- 2008 – 2017 – Corporate Communications and Marketing Professional
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Louisiana State University
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant – State of Texas
- Licensed Real Estate Agent – Texas
- Texas Real Estate Council
- CRE Analyst Fast Track – Alum
- Junior League of Dallas – Member