Hunter has experience in commercial valuation of land, office, retail, industrial, and special property types and has also assisted in appraisals for lending and ad valorem tax appeal. Hunter is responsible for ad valorem tax valuation appeals, appraisal review board hearings, property tax budgets, litigation support, and property tax exemptions.
- 2020 – Present – Tax Consultant, Morrison & Head
- 2018 – 2020 – Associate Appraiser, National Appraisal Partners
- Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Economics – Finance and Real Estate, Texas A&M University
Designations / Distinctions / Memberships
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant- State of Texas
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals – Member