Amber Linville Gibson is a Consultant at Morrison & Head. She is responsible for office, industrial, retail, and mixed-use valuation for the Dallas practice.
Amber’s commercial real estate background is in brokerage, having served the needs of corporate users regarding acquisitions and dispositions of both leased and owned property. In this capacity, she transacted on over 2.4 million square feet and more than $500 million in volume across office, industrial, land, retail, and mixed-use properties. Prior to real estate, she worked in strategic sales and pricing for both a global automation company and a national distributor.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Memphis and a Master’s degree from Bethel University. Amber is a licensed Property Tax Consultant with the State of Texas and a licensed Sales Agent with the Texas Real Estate Commission. She is a member of Junior League of Dallas, where she spends time as a community volunteer and fundraiser.
- 2023 – Present – Consultant, Morrison & Head
- 2018 – 2023 – Vice President of Tenant Representation, Stream Realty Partners and ESRP Advisory
- 2016 – 2018 – Strategic Account Manager, Purvis Industries
- 2012 – 2016 – Regional Pricing and Quotations Manager, ABB
- Bachelor of Professional Studies, University of Memphis
- Master of Business Administration, Bethel University
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant – State of Texas
- Licensed Sales Agent, Texas Real Estate Commission
- Member, Junior League of Dallas
- Founding Member, DFW Chapter – University of Memphis Alumni Association