Lance has experience in commercial valuation of land (ranches, subdivision, rural, & urban), office, retail, industrial, and special property types including golf courses, convenience stores, and quarries. In addition, he has conducted appraisals for lending, litigation, eminent domain, conservation easements, and ad valorem tax appeal. Lance has testified on over 50 occasions in hearings and trials and often served in the capacity of expert witness both before special commissioners and in trial settings in Texas.
- 2016 – Present – Consultant, Morrison & Head, LP
- 2004 – 2016 – Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, Paul Hornsby & Company.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business and Psychology, Austin College
Designations / Distinctions / Memberships
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant – State of Texas
- Appraisal Institute – MAI Designee & Member
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser #TX- 1336600-G
- Texas Real Estate Broker License #0566085
- Appraisal Institute and Austin Chapter of the Appraisal Institute – Member
- Austin Chapter of the Appraisal Institute – Past President
- International Right of Way Association – Member
- National Association of Realtors – Realtor
- Real Estate Council of Austin – Member
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals – Member