Kelli is responsible for the management and execution of property tax consulting engagements on a statewide basis for owners of commercial real estate. She is experienced in many property types including apartments, offices, industrial buildings, retail properties and large community development properties.
Her experience includes valuation appeals, negotiation, pre/post acquisition due diligence, litigation support, and property tax exemptions.
- 2010 – Present – Partner, Morrison & Head, LP
- 2008 – 2010 – Administrative Assistant, Austin Trust Company
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance; Real Estate, Texas Tech University
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant – State of Texas
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Designee
- Central Texas CCIM Chapter – Member
- Central Texas CCIM Chapter- 2018 President
- Real Estate Council of Austin – Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin Leadership Development Council – 2012
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals – Member