Brody is a former appraisal district appraiser and has consulting experience in both commercial and residential properties. Brody is responsible for ad valorem tax valuation appeals, appraisal review board hearings, property tax budgets, litigation support, and property tax exemptions.
- 2017 – Present – Tax Consultant, Morrison & Head
- 2016 – 2017 – Property Tax Consultant, Property Tax Counselors
- 2013 – 2016 – Real Estate Appraiser, Collin Central Appraisal District
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Real Estate, University of North Texas
- Master of Business Administration, Real Estate, University of North Texas
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant- State of Texas
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson- State of Texas