Austin manages client engagements and has a passion for delivering property tax justice. His experience includes representing clients at Appraisal Review Board hearings based on market and equal & uniform valuations. He provides clients with property tax due diligence analyses on real estate acquisitions and developments, and assists with property tax budgeting. Originally from St. Louis, MO, he appreciates the opportunity to live and work in the great State of Texas.
- 2017 – Present – Morrison & Head
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Southern Methodist University
- Master of Science, Cox School of Business , Southern Methodist University
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant – State of Texas
- Member, Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals (TAPTP)
- Apartment Association of Greater Dallas (AAGD) – Member
- The Real Estate Council Young Guns – Member